We are going to launch the feature of transferring SlicePay Credit to bank account directly. It’s something which you have been asking and we did hear you. After launching India’s first student pay-later card which enabled students to shop at 1000+ online merchants, now SlicePay will be extending the reach through bank transfer. Now you can transfer the money to a bank account and use the balance to pay at offline stores, local vendors and college canteens. Here is a step by step guide on how to transfer the money.
- Open your SlicePay app and click on the ‘Cash Transfer’ icon.
- Choose ‘Transfer cash to Bank Account’ from the Cash Transfer tab.
- Once you select ‘Transfer cash to Bank Account’ option, you need to fill in the details of UPI ID of your bank account.
- Add your UPI ID in the field provided.
- Once you fill in the details, your UPI ID will be successfully added to the SlicePay account.
- Once you have successfully added the UPI ID, the window to enter the amount will show up.Here you need to enter the amount you want to transfer and select the reason for the same.
- Choose a repayment plan from the next menu.
- Once you select a repayment plan, a window with amount and repayment details will open. Once you confirm the details just swipe right.
- Congrats, you would have successfully transferred the SlicePay Credit to your Bank Account. Just repay us before the due date to avoid penalties and maintain a good CIBIL score.
P.S: All the numbers and interest rate in this blog is for illustration purpose only. The real pocket limit, transfer amount, interest rate and tenure may vary.