We bring you Emergency loans to save your day. It gives you the option to directly transfer your SlicePay credit to your bank account or Paytm wallet.
- Open your SlicePay app and click on the ‘Cash Transfer’ icon.
- Choose ‘Transfer cash to Bank Account’ from the Cash Transfer tab.
- Once you select ‘Transfer cash to Bank Account’ option, you need to fill in the details of UPI ID of your bank account.
- Add your UPI ID in the field provided.
- Once you fill in the details, your UPI ID will be successfully added to the SlicePay account.
- Once you have successfully added the UPI ID, the window to enter the amount will show up. Here you need to enter the amount you want to transfer and select the reason for the same.
- Choose a repayment plan from the next menu.
- Once you select a repayment plan, a window with amount and repayment details will open. Once you confirm the details just swipe right.
- Congrats, you would have successfully transferred the SlicePay Credit to your Bank Account. Just repay us before the due date to avoid penalties and maintain a good CIBIL score.
- You can only transfer the amount within your pocket limit.
- Amount once transferred cannot be refunded.